*** ONLINE AS OF AUGUST 5, 2011 ***
    



North Sewickley Presbyterian Church - North Sewickley Twnp PA

Text Coming Soon!


The North Sewickley Presbyterian Church was organized in 1846 and a church building was erected a year later. The original church was located on what is now the grounds of the North Sewickley Cemetery. The congregation also operated the North Sewickley Academy from 1850-1873. The church was expanded and improved many times over the years. In 1960, after it was decided to construct a new church building, property was purchased a short distance away. A new church (shown above) was subsequently dedicated in March 1963 and an adjoining manse was opened in 1978. The church is still in service today. (Oct 2014) Full Size


(Oct 2014)


(Oct 2014)


(Oct 2014)


(Oct 2014)


(Oct 2014)


(Oct 2014)


(Oct 2014) Full Size

---

Comment