*** ONLINE AS OF AUGUST 5, 2011 ***

Piedmont Farm - North Beaver Twnp PA

Text Coming Soon!

Full Size

(Aug 1924)

A group of trustee’s owned the dairy farm during the 1930’s. The 267-acre property was put up for auction in June 1939 – available in its entirety or in smaller lots. It was apparently sold and partitioned. In early 1940 an attorney in Ravenna OH listed a 180-acre portion of the property for sale at $10,000. Harry R. Werner Sr. came into possession of that property sometime by the spring of 1941. (Jun 1939)