*** ONLINE AS OF AUGUST 5, 2011 ***
    



Mount Jackson Presbyterian Church - Mount Jackson PA

Text Coming Soon!


In about 1822 the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church was formed in Mount Jackson with thirty-five members. Three years later a small church was erected. The building was replaced in 1857 with a larger wooden frame structure (shown above) and the congregation later adopted the name of the Mount Jackson United Presbyterian Church. The church has undergone various renovations and additions but in still in service today. (c1905) Full Size


(Oct 2012) Full Size


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)


(Oct 2012)

---

Comment