*** ONLINE AS OF AUGUST 5, 2011 ***
    



Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church - Ellwood City PA

Text Coming Soon!


A fledgling congregation of English Lutherans in Ellwood City was officially organized in May 1894. The group met at several locations in the coming years and finally purchased a lot in 1897 at the corner of Fifth Street and Crescent Avenue. A wooden frame church was built and dedicated on July 2, 1902. (c1904) Full Size


In early 1925 the congregation sold the church property, and additional property it acquired nearby, and purchased a site for a new church at Spring Avenue and Second Street. Ground was broken in May 1925 and an impressive brick church was dedicated on September 12, 1926. Full Size


(May 2012) Full Size


(May 2012)


(May 2012)


(May 2012) Full Size


(May 2012)


(May 2012)

---

Comment