Text Coming Soon!
Car salesman William “Bill” Fray (1921-1994) opened a Chevy dealership at #27 West Grant Avenue in downtown New Castle in about April 1963. The site has been associated with the auto industry having previously been home to Mangiarelli Motors from 1956-1959, B&R Motor Sales from 1959-1960, and Chevrolet-Keystone from 1960-1963. Fray upgraded and relocated his dealership to Wilmington Road in September 1965 (shown above). The business was sold in c1983 and is currently the home of G.O. Crivelli Automotive. (c1975) Full Size