*** ONLINE AS OF AUGUST 5, 2011 ***
    



Italian Christian Church - Chewton PA

Text Coming Soon!


In 1937 a small group of local residents founded the Italian Christian Church in Lower Chewton. Services were initially held in the homes of parishioners until this small church in Lower Chewton, built alongside the steep incline of PA Route 288 leading to the Wampum Bridge, was built sometime after 1940. Services were held here until at least the mid-1960’s and today the building is in use as a private residence. (c1955) Full Size


(2010)


(2010)


(Mar 2012)


(Mar 2012)


(Mar 2012)


(Mar 2012)


(Mar 2012)

---

Comment