Text Coming Soon!
The new St. Anthony Catholic Church was dedicated on Sunday, December 4, 1959. Beginning in 1995 it began sharing a pastor with nearby St. Lawrence Catholic Church in Hillsville. In June 2000 the St. Anthony and St. Lawrence Parishes were merged to form the new Christ the King Parish, but both churches remain open and continue to serve their local communities to this day. (c1970) Full Size
The interior of the sanctuary of the new St. Anthony Catholic Church, which opened in late 1959. (1980) Full Size
The stained glass window depicting Saint Anthony of Padua viewed from inside the church. (c1970) Full Size