*** ONLINE AS OF AUGUST 5, 2011 ***
    



Frazier's Pond - Neshannock Twnp PA

Text Coming Soon!


Frazier’s Pond, along Old Plank Road just north of the New Castle city limits, was a popular recreation spot during the 1950’s and 1960’s. It was owned and operated by John P. Frazier (1901-1961), a contractor by trade, and his wife Pearl, who served as a local Justice of the Peace for a few years. Ice skating and fishing were the main activities on the pond. It seems it was open to the public until about the mid-1970’s. (c1973)


Advertisement for Frazier’s Pond. (Jan 1964)


A modern-day aerial view of Frazier’s Pond along Old Plank Road in Neshannock Township. (c2014)

---

Comment