Text Coming Soon!
This postcard shows Beaver Falls’ second high school, also known as the Seventh Avenue School, which was opened in 1910. The two-story building had ten classrooms and a gymnasium in a basement. It was expanded with a large addition was built along 18th Street in 1922. With the opening of the new high school on Eighth Avenue in 1931 this building was converted into a junior high school. It was in use for many years until It was razed in 1978. (c1911) Full Size
The two-story Seventh Avenue School was located between 17th and 18th Avenues, roughly where the Wendy’s is today. (c1920) Full Size
(c1920) Full Size