Text Coming Soon!
In May 1874 a group of Presbyterians began meeting in New Galilee and soon organized themselves as the First Presbyterian Church of New Galilee. They began holding services in various locations including private homes, rented buildings, and a school house. It wasn’t until 1895 that they purchased a lot and erected a wooden frame church (shown above) at the corner of Madison Street and Centennial Avenue. (c1915) Full Size